Entrepreneurs, business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, as well as students of business and entrepreneurship are expected to swarm the 2nd Entrepreneur Success Summit (ESS) on March 11, 2016 from 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the Megatrade Function Room B, SM Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City.
Event organizer MEDIACOM Solutions Inc. said the summit is a comprehensive series of talks every enterprising Filipino should not miss. MEDIACOM CEO and ESS Founder, David Abrenilla noted that in the last 5 years the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) accounted for 99.6% of all registered companies in the Philippines but they contribute only a little over 30% to the country’s GDP. “With this in mind," Arbenilla said, "our vision is to fuel even more the spirit of entrepreneurship with the help of our roster of successful international and local speakers."
TOPICS OF THE SUMMIT
- The Power of a Successful Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Successful Digital Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
- How to successfully turn your Business into a Franchise
- Secrets of Becoming a Powerful Sales Champion
- Building Competitive Edge by Developing Quality Customer Service
ROSTER OF SPEAKERS
- Mr. Raymond Lim, CEO of RB Global Holdings
- Mr. Jay Mclean, Founder and CEO of Business Evolution
- Mr. Rudolf Kotik, Founder of RK Franchise Consultancy
- Mr. Jonathan Petalver CEO and President of Petalver Management Consultancy Services
- Ms. Florlynn Dela Peña, President of BASIC Inc.
The Entrepreneur Success Summit is a partner event of the 3rd Entrepreneur and Franchise Expo Philippines. To learn the secrets to success, register at www.efe.ph/summit or call +63.2.509.4792, +63.927.395.1575 or email Elvis at firstname.lastname@example.org.